AssetMan Pro – Asset manager & project tools for maya.
Manage 3D Projects visually and intuitively.
- See your files visually!
- Scroll between projects, Search project files.
- Track versions, Edit notes, Create playblasts linked to file.
- Share or download community assets.
- Send images and videos for approval easily.
- No server installation required.
Manage and Arrange your own Shader Library.
Previously known as Shadermonger , now joins StockCG.
- Main library (network) and project based library.
- Breaking down shaders from objects or materials and extracting individual shading Groups.
- Extracting multiple shaders at one go.
- 4 different templates
- Rendering thumbnails from most render engines (Maya software, mentalRay,Vray etc.. )
- Easily Grouping and cataloging shaders.
- Moving and and importing shaders across projects(with smart texture management).
Built-in Media Viewer !
- Supports 19 images and movie formats.
- Cached thumbnails for quick load.
- Browse through your project’s images and sourceimages folders easily.
- Bookmark favorite locations from your Textures library.
- Send any item to your peers and friends and get feedback.
- Converts sequences and movies to AVI or MP4 with a single click.
- Insert image assets quickly as: IBL,texture,image plane, projection etc..
Google image search in Maya!
Enhance your creativity, download free textures, backgrounds, references and more…
- Import directly as Blinn with texture
- Import directly as IBL
- Easily look up of references and free textures online.
- Import search result into textures, image planes or materials with a click of a button.
Built-in SketchFab Exporter!
- Export entire scenes with this exporter.
- Embed sketchfab viewer into your asset’s pages automatically.
Share a pool of resources with the community!
- Auto Convert to mp4.
- Share with contacts
- Stock your assets inventory as private or public.
- Get access to hundreds of community assets posted online directly to your Maya .
Track Sales and Profits in real time.
- View statistics over your asset sales and revenues.
- Set your cashout limits and balance left for credits.